|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on July 27, 2018 at 2:45 PM||comments (0)|
Kissenia Creativity is proud to announce our first Photography Studio location located at 1098 Liberty Ave. Store #4 Brooklyn, NY 11208
We offer professional photography services such as family portraits, newborn and children milestones, Maternity and couple photos, along with head shots and special events.
We are open seven days a week, Monday through Sunday from 10am - 6pm. By appointment only.
We also offer on location shoots. So if you are interested in having your shoot done outdoors or in the comfort of your own home that option is still available.
Located on the corner of Liberty Ave and Autumn Ave
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on June 9, 2018 at 6:40 PM||comments (0)|
"Holding" Image that was displayed in CCNY Student Exhibiton and was SOLD! Thanks to everyone whom came to the reception and to those whom purchased their very own "Holding" print. It was great to see such a great turn out. It was a wonderful experience getting to meet and socalize with other amazing photographers within City College.
Email mee to purchase your "Holding" print!
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on April 22, 2018 at 11:15 AM||comments (0)|
One of my images has been selected to be apart of the 32nd Annual Photography Student Exhibition at the City College of New York. I'm so excited and I hope to see you guys on May 3rd for the reception.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on January 24, 2018 at 6:10 PM||comments (0)|
I know as a parent all we want is just a few nice pictures of our children. Sometimes you just look at your kid and are like "Come On! Just ONE PICTURE, Pleaseee smile or stay put!" Sound fimilar? Well.... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! This is actually really common, but I am here to tell you it gets better as they get older and of course until then here are a few tips for your next session.
1. Book your sessions keeping in mind when nap time is. The worst thing to do is to bring a sleepy child to a shoot. So if your child naps at 12. Book your session 3 hours before nap time. If you rather wait til after nap time, thats fine just don't wake him/her out of their nap for a shoot.
2. Make sure your child is fed and content. We as adults get cranky when we start feeling hungry, children are no different, we just know how to handle it better.
3. Bring Snacks- YES! Bring your child's favorite snacks. NOTHING messy of course! Maybe some fruit gummies, or puffs, something small that can be as a reward for doing a great job at smiling and posing.
4. Does your child have a favorite song that she/he loves to dance too? GREAT! Make sure you have it downloaded and onto a photo shoot playlist, ready to bust some moves.
5. Bring your child's favorite toy, rattle, or blanket. Sometimes it's best to add a personal touch to your child's photos to make him/her more comfortable and relaxed.
6. Stay calm and relax, remember to have fun. Make your child laugh after all YOU know what makes him/her smile YOU have all the tricks up your sleeve so have them ready! Some children like to see thier parents make funny faces, some like to see them dance or maybe sing? Maybe a little game of peek-a-boo. Next time you make your child laugh or smile take a mental note of it so when its time to smile you know exactly what to do.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on January 7, 2018 at 5:20 PM||comments (0)|
I have teamed up with AMAZING PARTY PLANNER Mamema Party Creations.
All parties done by Mamema Party Creations will now include me as their Photographer!
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on November 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM||comments (0)|
I had the pleasure of photographing Author, Brandy Moore-Klutse for her new book Beauty Redefined.
Below is the choosen headshot that it is now being used as the FRONT COVER PHOTO of her new book Beauty Redefined.
Check out her website for updates and more images that I’ve shot for Brandy and her family!!
Purchase your copy: https://bmooreklutse.com/
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on November 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM||comments (0)|
H20: The Water Project
Here are my two photos that are currently being displayed at LaGuardia Gallery of Photographic Arts. My very first time being featured in a photo exhibition. Many more to come! This is just the beginning.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on September 28, 2017 at 9:25 PM||comments (0)|
My first time having my photos being displayed at a group photo exhibit! I'm so excited and proud of myself! This is such a big step for me. It is such a great accomplishment to be able to display my photos that I create for my clients and share it with the rest of the world and get recognition for it. I give my all to each photo session that I have and this proves it! I will post the featured photos in the exhibit in my next post.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on September 4, 2017 at 12:45 AM||comments (0)|
Don't you LOVE getting random compliments from strangers? I know it always makes my day! Keep a look out for these compliment cards I've created. They will be all over the city.
If you find one or if someone hands you one of these cards make sure you take a photo of it, upload to your social media and tag us! #KisseniaCreativity
Also if you would like a FREE sample pack, feel free to contact us and we will be more then happy to send you one. Let's spread positivity all over the world.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on August 5, 2017 at 7:20 PM||comments (0)|
On my free time I like to give my undivided attention to my daughter and my husband On these days I keep my Camera at home to be able to spend some quality time with them. Sometimes there are moments that I see something that catches my eye and although I leave my Camera at home when spending time with my family, I at least have the knowledge of lighting and composition to be able to take a great photo with my iPhone. It's moments like these where you use your technique and patience of a photographer to create an amazing photo with what you have at hand.
Tips And Links:
Our cellphones have been evolving throughout the years. Each year the cameras on our phones gets better and better and now we even have access to lens accessories that can fit right to our phones. So if you like to keep your camera home from time to time maybe you can look into your phone lens accessories. Keep me updated if you guys buy one I would love to see your work with these lens I may invest in one myself pretty soon!