|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on September 19, 2018 at 8:55 PM||comments (0)|
Early Bird Special Fall Mini Sessions
Offer ends Sept.30th
(October fall shoots will be regular price starting at $100)
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on August 30, 2018 at 3:30 PM||comments (0)|
Join Us at our End of Summer / Back To School Event.
This Saturday September 1st From 1pm-5pm.
We will have Music, Free Snacks, $1 Lemonade stand, $5 Photo booth which includes props and 2 prints. Lots of fun! Bring your friends and family. Hope to you see there!
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on August 21, 2018 at 4:50 PM||comments (0)|
It's about that time to get the kiddos, along with yourself ready to recover from the summer slump. It is time to re-adjust bedtimes, create the Monday-Friday morning routine to get ready for school! I don't know about you all but I am so excited for this school year. My daughter is now in second grade, although she will see fimilar faces, she will have a new teacher and also maybe some new classmates.
New Classmates = Possible New Clients
The best this about being a mom and a photographer especially a friendly mom who is very involve in school functions is that you can always find a way to slide in photography talk. I mean who doesn't love photos of their child and what better photographer than a photographer that your child is fimilar with?! Many of my daughter's friends parents have hired me to take photos for their kids special events including milestone and holiday photos.
In the spirit of getting ready for this school year I am offering Back To School Mini Sessions! Various backdrops and props are avaiable.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! OFFER ENDS Sept.3rd.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on July 27, 2018 at 2:45 PM||comments (0)|
Kissenia Creativity is proud to announce our first Photography Studio location located at 1098 Liberty Ave. Store #4 Brooklyn, NY 11208
We offer professional photography services such as family portraits, newborn and children milestones, Maternity and couple photos, along with head shots and special events.
We are open seven days a week, Monday through Sunday from 10am - 6pm. By appointment only.
We also offer on location shoots. So if you are interested in having your shoot done outdoors or in the comfort of your own home that option is still available.
Located on the corner of Liberty Ave and Autumn Ave
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on June 9, 2018 at 6:40 PM||comments (0)|
"Holding" Image that was displayed in CCNY Student Exhibiton and was SOLD! Thanks to everyone whom came to the reception and to those whom purchased their very own "Holding" print. It was great to see such a great turn out. It was a wonderful experience getting to meet and socalize with other amazing photographers within City College.
Email mee to purchase your "Holding" print!
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on April 22, 2018 at 11:15 AM||comments (0)|
One of my images has been selected to be apart of the 32nd Annual Photography Student Exhibition at the City College of New York. I'm so excited and I hope to see you guys on May 3rd for the reception.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on January 24, 2018 at 6:10 PM||comments (0)|
I know as a parent all we want is just a few nice pictures of our children. Sometimes you just look at your kid and are like "Come On! Just ONE PICTURE, Pleaseee smile or stay put!" Sound fimilar? Well.... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! This is actually really common, but I am here to tell you it gets better as they get older and of course until then here are a few tips for your next session.
1. Book your sessions keeping in mind when nap time is. The worst thing to do is to bring a sleepy child to a shoot. So if your child naps at 12. Book your session 3 hours before nap time. If you rather wait til after nap time, thats fine just don't wake him/her out of their nap for a shoot.
2. Make sure your child is fed and content. We as adults get cranky when we start feeling hungry, children are no different, we just know how to handle it better.
3. Bring Snacks- YES! Bring your child's favorite snacks. NOTHING messy of course! Maybe some fruit gummies, or puffs, something small that can be as a reward for doing a great job at smiling and posing.
4. Does your child have a favorite song that she/he loves to dance too? GREAT! Make sure you have it downloaded and onto a photo shoot playlist, ready to bust some moves.
5. Bring your child's favorite toy, rattle, or blanket. Sometimes it's best to add a personal touch to your child's photos to make him/her more comfortable and relaxed.
6. Stay calm and relax, remember to have fun. Make your child laugh after all YOU know what makes him/her smile YOU have all the tricks up your sleeve so have them ready! Some children like to see thier parents make funny faces, some like to see them dance or maybe sing? Maybe a little game of peek-a-boo. Next time you make your child laugh or smile take a mental note of it so when its time to smile you know exactly what to do.
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on January 7, 2018 at 5:20 PM||comments (0)|
I have teamed up with AMAZING PARTY PLANNER Mamema Party Creations.
All parties done by Mamema Party Creations will now include me as their Photographer!
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on November 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM||comments (0)|
I had the pleasure of photographing Author, Brandy Moore-Klutse for her new book Beauty Redefined.
Below is the choosen headshot that it is now being used as the FRONT COVER PHOTO of her new book Beauty Redefined.
Check out her website for updates and more images that I’ve shot for Brandy and her family!!
Purchase your copy: https://bmooreklutse.com/
|Posted by Kissenia Chara Williams on November 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM||comments (0)|
H20: The Water Project
Here are my two photos that are currently being displayed at LaGuardia Gallery of Photographic Arts. My very first time being featured in a photo exhibition. Many more to come! This is just the beginning.